10 Nov What’s The Point of Newsletters?
Newsletters have proven to be one of the best marketing tools that businesses can use to capture attention. Never make the mistake of not maintaining contact with your customers. If you haven’t been using newsletters to your advantage, then I think it’s time that you do. Newsletters, not only provide updates and new information about your company, but it also catches the attention of your leads. And I believe that it is important to stay in touch with your target market. Like the saying goes, “Out of Sight, Out of Mind!”
Here are reasons why you need to sending out newsletters:
1. It positions your brand. Newsletters are one of the best tools to help you distinguish your brand from others. If that’s the case, then you have to give it your best shot and make a really good impression.
2. It markets other products of services to your customers. No one likes a desperate sales agent. You really don’t want a product shoved at your face, no matter what. That’s what’s great about newsletters, it doesn’t have that “pushy” feeling to it. But don’t abuse it, keep it on the down-low.
3. To stay in touch with former clients. A common mistake with a lot of businesses is that they don’t stay in touch with most of the clients they have worked with. Maybe, because they feel like they left the customer unsatisfied? But, most of the time, that’s not the reason. Keep them posted, and wait for them to avail again.
4. It causes traffic. If you’re reading this, then you probably have a blog (Hope that’s the case). What’s great about newsletters is that it increases traffic to your blog, hence the search-ability of your blog as well.
5. Updates make your customers feel important. This is especially true to those who take time and make their newsletters personalized. People feel well taken care of if you keep them posted.
We cant stress enough the importance of using newsletters as part of your marketing campaigns. Think of it this way: Your newsletter is like your mailman, the real news is your blog. If you don’t have a mailman, you won’t get your message across to your target market.
If you have no idea on how to start on your newsletters, we can show you the ropes. Just send us a message or book a call with us, then we can hook you up with what you need.