24 Sep 9 Ways to Scale Your Business
Time is a blessing that when spent, is gone eternally. In this generation, one of the most important things to learn is to multi-task, and with the internet, it has opened new doors for different opportunities. In this setting, your business can utilize the new rave of associates – virtual assistants; they are the specialized, contract workers in an online marketplace.
But before we proceed with the nitty-gritty, let us define the word SCALING. In a good sense, it is the ability to grow your business in a rapid and compound way. Scaling your business is pretty important so you could achieve all these success not only in terms profit, but also growth in your business, and of course yourself. Now, how can you scale your business using a virtual assistant.:
- BOOKKEEPING: Your virtual assistant can manage your bills, in which they can follow you up on your unpaid bills and invoices.
- DATA ENTRY: You can let them keep your new business cards and existing contacts, keeping their databases. But always remember to be SPECIFIC about your needs and expectations.
- FILE MANAGEMENT: You can send them the documents, excel sheets, powerpoint presentation, and other important files that you can let them arrange, classify, index and sort for you.
- MANAGING EMAILS: Lots of email? Junk email? You can let your virtual assistant filter the right emails! She can manage your accounts, respond to those emails, and create them as well.
- MANAGING THE COMPANY WEBSITE: You can let your virtual assistant write blogs and articles on your website to keep the traffic coming. They could also promote the website and create pages for it as well.
- ONLINE RESEARCH: Market research, Internet research or just a plain research – your virtual assistant can do it for you. Common requests include finding information on corporate websites, exploring new products and screening potential employees or business contacts. But be sure to give your virtual assistant clear instructions as to what you need him/her to search about to avoid repetitions. Always train them to do it the right the first time every time
- DATA PRESENTATION: Your virtual assistant can turn raw data into a powerpoint, or compile them all in a simple and understandable document. They can summarize these findings for you, so as to the employer can conserve time.
- SCHEDULING AND BOOKING: Virtual assistants are a great resource for finding hotels, car rentals, booking airfares and mapping out trip itineraries both for business and pleasure. They could also manage your calendar as to when your meetings will happen, and to whom. But don’t forget to discuss important matters with your virtual assistant (e.g. your preferred time for appointments).
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT: Your virtual assistant can manage your company’s facebook, twitter, linkedin, pinterest, google+, and other social networking sites. They can create posts on your behalf to increase your connections and supporters.
With all these tasks passed on to your virtual assistant, you are able to double or maybe triple your effectiveness! Furthermore, always remember to be specific with your instructions; you wouldn’t want to receive a half-baked or horrible report when the time comes. Always be clear, be patient and be smart with your choices.